How do I …
- put together a business plan?
- register my business?
- promote my business?
- form a partnership or incorporation?
What do I do about ….
- lack of customers / dealing with competitors?
- cash flow problems / credit management?
- inventory management?
- understanding financial statements?
- growing my business?
- sourcing funds for my business?
The EBRC offers one-on-one business coaching, specialized workshops and a self-employment training program to help you. Our staff are welcoming and eager to connect you with the business advisor best suited to your needs. Our business advisors are knowledgeable, experienced and connected within the business network in Elgin County. We can help answer your “how do I” questions and guide you through those “what do I do about” situations. We can connect you with other not-for-profit agencies, government offices, private organizations, professionals and business owners who support entrepreneurs in all stages of business development. Best of all, our services are free of charge.